- See Also
j0CC-FamiTracker is a modified version of 0CC-FamiTracker
that fixes numerous bugs and also adds a few new features such as N163 multi-wave copy-paste support.
j0CC-Famitracker boasts almost all of the changes made in 0CC-Famitracker, while also adding a few new ones.
Some additions to this fork include:
- N163 file-specific mixing level offset.
- Typing Pxx (or FDS Zxx) defaults to P80.
- N163 wave editor's copy/paste buttons copy all waves at once, separated/terminated with semicolons. This allows for highly efficient Audacity-N163 import workflows.
- Save TXT export path properly.
- Hi-res FFT spectrogram.
- Export N163 FTI instruments properly.
- Don't corrupt memory when entering MML volume sequences over 252 items long (instead truncate).
- Fix bug where finding and replacing anything with an empty effect creates "00" effect.
- Fix text import instrument loop/release.
- Update channel count after importing text and mark file as modified.
GitHub releases page
0CC-FamiTracker Effects Commands