𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖘
- Open to collabs!
- Can do pixel, use synths, compose, but no vocals
- Take my revenge on Nes
- Find a new master
- Start a secret 4HB orchestral series
- Finding a way to do palette cycling with a gif (Mark Ferrari said this is impossible, lol) (wip)
- Learn piano improvisation
- Make OPM a pro at Gimp (wip)
- Learn Tic80 basics
- Help Max to have a draw or visuall badge
𝕮𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝕭𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈
- Mirageofher Lone Traveller cover (Original here)
- 30 seconds of attention (Cover of nichijou rpg and Garden Town by Jess and Biruhan)
- Kleeder's early_timezones cover (Original here)
𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖆 𝖓𝖔𝖔𝖇
I was a noob one thousand time before, and once again, I am a noob, with LSDJ on GameBoy. I hope I will be a noob again, and again, and again, because there is nothing like discovery and progression!
Here is my first GameBoy track,
Born to be a noob
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊
The soundtrack of my new castle was a contest, and TrippleP was the winner!
You can hear his Gold entry here
Thanks to all for this fun OHB!
Another event held in my Castle! this time Vav was the winner, but be sure to listen the amazing tracks they others did! Jess, OPM, Kleeder... Their tracks were just epic too...