post #385 ::
2005.06.09 1:06pm :: edit 2005.06.10 2:44am
The samples are now available. You can watch <A href="http://battleofthebits.org/tracks/">here</a> for peoples' entries. If you mess up on your Track's u/l you can try again and any track data previously submitted will be replaced.
When and if you come to the playback party make sure you find out who Mike Blank is and tell him you are there to make sure your track is played. You can also register with him for a chance to perform at the Awards show.
<b>Thanks to all for participating!</b>
-lucky vomit out!
open it up in winamp
right click on your track and go to 'View file info...' or hit Alt+3 and then unclick the checkbox next to 'ID3v2 Tag'
hope your not on a Mac
i don't know how to help you there....
i had that birate determination error too, ended up having to resave the mp3 in cooledit .. then upload it
a few things that bugged me during the several uploads.
- the upload function should check first if my session is fresh ( or if i'm logged in at all) before i upload and then get the message ' not logged in '
- if possible could it check the size of the file before uploading.. ( heheh i didn't realize this mp3 was 17 kb over size untill it was fully uploaded ..)
- where is the forum ? : ))
- the upload function refreshes your session when you first get to the form - but sessions apparently timeout around 20-30 minutes... so I should start using cookies...
- the server doesn't know what size the file is until it has the complete file to look over
- the forum is title 'Coliseum'