It's time! Let the first S3XMODIT Festival begin!
Here are the basic rules:
- Use the samples in the sample pack to make songs in MOD, S3M, XM, IT, or MPTM (DirectX plugins only) format.
- You must only use the samples in the pack, no external samples allowed.
- You can modify samples in any way your tracker allows, e.g. splicing, pitch shifting, looping, etc.
- You can make as many songs as you want!
- As noted above, if you choose to use MPTM format, you are allowed to use the provided DirectX effect plugins, but nothing more (i.e., nothing that is not available in OpenMPT by default).
Submissions will be sent directly to me, either via Discord DM (sincx#9611) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). They will be posted publicly after the round ends, but more details on that will be provided when the time comes.
Reminder that you can join the S3XMODIT Discord at https://discord.gg/k2Zn5MH
where all discussion of the event will take place.
The submission deadline is Sunday, September 5th, at 23:59 UTC / 20:00 ET / 16:00 PT.
And with that, here is the sample pack: https://sincx.xyz/pub/festival_files/s3xmodit_festival_2021_samplepack.it