DISCLAIMER: THIS IS FOR OPENCOMPUTERS WITH COMPUTRONICS, NOT VANILLA MINECRAFT!!!!!
- Youtube video showing off a demo file
- the player
- the example music in the above video
- the compiler (mandatory, yes)
the workflow is to write the file (lang doc coming soon™️), compile it with the compiler (compiler infile.mml outfile.mus), and run it with the player (player -f compiled.mus)
this format is like a tracker... in the text editor!!!!! well, until it's compiled. anyways, have fun trying to figure this out until I can be f'ed to make a langdoc :D
the in-game computer running this must have:
- Lua 5.3 CPU (hold the cpu in your hand and right-click to turn it from 5.2 to 5.3)
- Sound card (from computronics)
- At least one speaker
- possibly 2048kb ram? I've not properly tested but in early versions it OOM'd with less, then again early versions just OOM'd at everything.
you can place extra lines/spaces in the lang file but unfortunately I have not implemented commenting yet, that will be for the next ver I upload (once I figure out how the commenting should be done).