i noticed a few little things.
this is all minor stuff and not a gamebreaker!
thx for all your hard work on this and im excited to see what kind of battles we will have in the future!
- votepack is accessable and button shows up before the entry period is over. thread here
- tennisers pointed it out here, the descriptions of entries arent editable anymore (you didnt notice this because youre sysop)
- votelog shows up for everyone(!) as soon as the battle is tallied on xhbs. should be blocking acces for everyone except admins i guess as long as the battle isnt closed
- votelog and irclog are accessable even for not-logged in users, this used to be a feature for level 1 or 2+ users
- ultimate hum on entry pages says the ranking for round 1 entries is ?/21 (currently, there are 21 entries total), even tho the first round only had 19 entries
- battle name doesnt appear below the entry title on entry pages
- battle names in the arena list arent links anymore (this is intentional i guess, but it feels weird to me and an additional link doesnt hurt (?))
- the "x bits" links on 25/48 majors is just linking back to the major battle arena list instead of the bits-subpage of the major
- entry browser button already shows up on profiles even tho its a 404. i kinda like it as a teaser, but maybe its confusing for other people
- entry sorting in major battles is by date even after its done (i think u know this one)
- entry sorting in "view entries" list on the rules-page is by date even after its done
- when u click on "view entries" and "hide entries" again, the text says "show entries". kinda funny. maybe you should use either "view" or "show" both times xD
- the major battle radio button for battles with bits says "Listen Most" even though all entries have a render
- old 3xtheme chip battles are broken in the info&rules view: https://battleofthebits.org/arena/Battle/9/InfoRules
- i noticed a similar bug here (probably a format token that is not an actual format, so it shows an empty box?): https://battleofthebits.org/arena/Battle/235/InfoRules
((not sure if there are more battles with stuff like that, maybe i will spend an afternoon next month going to all of them and looking for weird things ((oh yea, theres also one on decadent decade))
- this battle is still set to 2006 as starting date even tho it was most likely in early 2010 or late 2009 https://battleofthebits.org/arena/Battle/399/InfoRules
- i think the info&rules page on the ultimate hum should say something like "Round 1" and "Round 2" like it does for bit and entry periods?