Hi, this is an unofficial build of TIATracker by "kylearan" which includes the following commits:
- toggle checkBoxGlobalTempo updates track - setEven/OddSpeed sets speed in channel 0 pattern for globalTempo=false
- TrackTab::updateTrackTab sets global speed checkbox from track - Create new pattern uses even/odd speed GUI values for initializing
- added globalspeed checkbox to track tab - added globalSpeed var to Track - added even/oddSpeed vars to Pattern
- added funktempo for pattern-individual speeds to dasm player
- added option for individual pattern speeds to dasm player
This means that now you can have individual pattern tempos unless the "Global Tempo" radio button on the sequencer
screen is selected. :)
As always, for now, to export to BIN:
1.) Press File/Export Complete Player to dasm.
2.) Name the file one short word like, "tiasong" in the "export" folder.
3.) Open up a command line by right-clicking the "export" folder in explorer with shift held and press "open command window."
4.) In "export" type "asm tiasong" (or the name you gave it.)
5.) Run the output BIN in an emulator to see if it sounds OK. :)
- Uncle B00daW