SNES Mario Paint
token - mariopaint
points - Chipist
file types -
description - accepted file formats - .sho
- Mario Paint Music Sequencer
- Shroom Utilities
- Mariopants (Mario Paint Clone)
- Mario Paint Guide
- See Also
Mario Paint was a video game for the SNES released in 1992. It came with a two-button mouse and a mouse pad. Features included a really crappy animation engine, some bug-swatting game "Gnat Attack!" & a music editor.
Mario Paint Music Sequencer
- 32 measures of 3/4 or 24 measures of 4/4 time signatures
- only quarter notes can be placed on the staff
- only tones available are in the Key of C (no accidentals)
- only 3 notes can be placed on any quarter note space
- less than a two octave span
- 15 different instruments or 'iconic sound stamps'
In May of 2007, BotBrs
Strobe & setrodox developed the ShroomTool and ShroomPlayer. ShroomTool allows for the extraction and insertion of Mario Paint song data using .sho files. ShroomPlayer allows the playback of .sho files without using SNES emulation (by dragging the .sho file onto the Player's executable icon only).
Mariopants (Mario Paint Clone)
Mariopants is a Mario Paint composer for windows. Click here
for more information.
Mario Paint Guide
Mario Paint Guide v1.0.zip 1.5mb
<-- everything needed to MarioPaint like a fraggin'
...it seems you can't import a song unless there is song data in the save state to overwrite first
SNES battle format
- very Japanese and not a BotB supported format