Beware monkey licks!× CLOSE
The DS-10 is a game for the Nintendo DS which emulates the korg MS-20 synthesizer. It has 2 "synth" voices and 4 drum voices. The sequencer for each song has a total of 16 patterns of 16 steps each. The song mode allows the user to playback patterns in a set order to play a complete song. There is also a DS-10 plus for the DSi which allows for dual the Korg powa!
Other features include:
* Customizable chorus, flanger, and delay effect.
* Independent panning and volume mixing for each channel.
* Customizable kaoss pad X and Y axis with 27 different parameters.
* Save and load instrument presets
* Sync playback and exchange data between units using adhoc wifi
! Though the drums are preset, they are still 2 operator synthesizers (though a little less powerful) like the "synth" voices and can be edited to your liking.
! Sadly, mixing and kaoss pads aren't available to you during song playback.
! Korg DS-10 not to be confused with the Boss DS-1 guitar effect pedal.