- Quick set up
- Links for further development
- See also
DefleMask is a cross-platform multi-system music tracker, created and maintained by the Argentinian Leonardo Demartino (Delek). It has its own save format .dmf, and is also capable of exporting various chipmusic formats. It is currently under heavy development, and updates frequently.
Currently available for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android.
Supports: Sega Genesis/Megadrive, Sega Master System, Nintendo Game Boy, Nintendo Famicom/NES, NEC PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16, Commodore 64, and Arcade Machine (YM2151, SEGA PCM).
- SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive
- SEGA Master System
- Nintendo Game Boy
- NEC PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Famicom
- Commodore 64 (MOS Technology SID 6581. MOS Technology SID 8580)
- Accurate emulation of
* YM2612, SN76489 and DAC for Genesis/Mega Drive, Master System, and Game Gear combinations.
* LR35902 for Game Boy,
* RP2A0xx for NES/Famicom,
* MOS Technology SID 6581/8580 for C64,
* HuC6280A for PC-Engine
* SEGA PCM
- Channel-independent patterns based on FamiTracker
- Up to 4 effect columns
- Exports: *.VGM , *.GBS , *.NSF , *.ROM ,*.SID, *.WAV
- Deflemask can't export to midi, but you can convert vgm to midi with https://vgmrips.net/wiki/Vgm2mid
- Custom saving work file format (DMF)
- Wide selection of effects through DefleMask Tracker Effects Commands
- Custom Skins !! :o
Quick set up
Donload Deflemask here
For Windows/OSX/Linux: Deflemask comes in a compressed file. Just extract it and execute.
DefleMask Tracker Effects Commands
Links for further development
Deflemask is closed-source, you can post requests and reports in Deflemask forum
- DefleMask Tracker Effects Commands
- Deflemask (format)
- List of trackers