A merchant approaches you! o__O
"Yaargh, wish I had wares to sell ya!"
A 1:0.99x reproduction of keitai denjuu telefang in MIDI. Everything was reproduced except the following:
- Hi-hat panning (panning in MIDI works on a per-channel basis rather than on a per-note basis, and considering there's only one channel that can be used for drums...)
- Drum pitching (the drum solo in the original contains pitched hi-hats and pitched snare drums, and similar to why hi-hat panning is not a thing, effects being applied to a per-channel basis make this unfeasible)
- Note cutoff (the orchestra hits are originally abruptly cut off before the "drum solo")
- Not complete hard panning (there is a little bit of faint audio on the left channel during the right channel stereo panning parts)
- Pitch bend range (the last pitch bend can only go up to 2 octaves while the original can go slightly further than that; I had to use two notes with two full-octave pitch bends because apparently MIDI can only go upwards to a full octave)