A merchant crosses your path -
"I've got nothing, I tell ya."
first pc-x801 entry
initially created using adlib tracker II (all instruments and most pattern data), all fm instruments were patched by me, including percussion.
I then realised that adlib tracker II cannot save to s3m files so I had to manually copy all instruments and patterns over to openmpt. the s3m file was then converted to MML using jangler's s3mml tool (https://github.com/jangler/s3mml) however the output MML files did not compile for me, so I had to modify the MML file for compiling to work, as well as edit volume for some instruments.
the MML source as well as the s3m files can be found here:
(note that the file fmdreams.s3m has all the SSG channels transposed so that they sound more accurate, fmdreams_orig.s3m sounds like how you'd expect)
visualisation using fmplayer (https://github.com/takamichih/fmplayer) can be found here: