I'm afraid I can't obey that. But other than a tempo difference with the MP3 render when I tested this with the latest version of Schism Tracker, I'm surprised this type of add-on loopback actually worked. And I actually found unused channels (that's a new one) that were simply muted (it would have been a memory saver to take them completely out, though it looked like you didn't have to completely worry about that). I don't think this was on accident. If you don't count the original Impulse Tracker tracker suffering from graphical glitches during playback that don't appear to crash the song itself (the original only takes a minimum of 32, not just 1 row), I gave the original Impulse Tracker a go and it loaded and played fine (though I didn't bother playing it all the way through). Also, this is the exact type of song that puts my 8/18/2008 build to shame: the song data completely failed to load the note data.