Thanks guys! :D
Also, here are some FUN FACTS about this entry!:
1. Changing the line "#define KEY 0" will allow you to listen to the song in different keys.
2. Similarly, changing the line "#define BPM 165" will allow to to listen to the song in a different tempo.
3. You can listen to the song in different sample rates too by adding a commandline argument. For example "./a.out 8000 | aplay --rate=8000 ". You can also change "double SAMP_RATE = 44100;" and re-compile if you like.
4. You can mute individual channels by changing the "const byte enabled[NUM_CHANNELS] =" part. (1 means enabled, 0 means disabled).
5. If you let the song run on loop, after about 5 minutes you may start to notice that the bass begins to lose its "punch". The effect gets worse as the song progresses.
6. After playing the song for about 7 consecutive hours, some of the voices will begin to cut off on higher pitches. This also gets worse as the song continues.
7. After playing the song for about 13.5 hours straight, the song crashes but who would run this for more than 13 hours lol