As I take the musical sledgehammer, I take to the called "All In A Day's Work 2" and destroy the music.
And then, within the destruction, the music is reborn.
Samples the following (holy copyright infringement badman):
- Everything from DDRKirby(ISQ)'s album "All In A Day's Work 2"
- FL Studio's legacy vocal samples
- Vocal samples from Breakbeat Paradise
- The 1975's "Chocolate"
- μ's "Wonderful Rush"
- Minnie Riperton's "Lovin' You"
- Rocky Chack's "Little Goodbye"
- Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger"
- Kill Me no Baby
- kfaraday/keffie/keramon/koromon/motherfucker she has too many names
- You Don't Know Jack
- DDRKirby(ISQ) himself
- Bad Boyz
- Rotter Tarmination from Taiko no Tatsujin
Enjoy mashcore c: