Nope. The song is created in GoatTracker, which is the number one reason why it isn't procedurally generated. The last part has a single channel that I added more material to than the others, thus allowing it to wander off on its own until it comes full circle ten minutes later. I have a few others that I intentionally did not sync up the loop points. Actually, the loop point went wrong when exporting to SID, so I actually had to hack the loopback points to get them to sound like the original I had made in GoatTracker! That was because I was using R1 commands, which were removed when exported. I have a few other C64 tracks that I applied non-matching loop points to, and they've gone on much longer without matching up. I use a text editor to determine for myself how many times it takes to come full circle. This one took eight repetitions of the channel 1 looping before it met channels 2 & 3 at the start.