This thing is SUPER still in development, so it looks pretty ugly, but it's finally a working build!!!!!!! It's a Mario Paint-esque pixel art creator that lets you make 32x32 images using a selection of 16-color palettes.
Create an account, then hop into the Kixel Creator! When you submit your kixel, it'll appear randomly on the home page. Let's try to fill the whole thing up!!!
You can currently only create 6 kixels per person, but you'll be able to increase that number. eventually.
Descriptions aren't viewable yet, but will be when the kixel viewer page is up.
Click on the draw tool when it's already selected to change the brush size (up to 3).
Down the line, I'll be using kixels in all sorts of toys and video games.
- Soothing BGM
- LOTS of fun sounds and poppy visuals, as well as a better-looking UI in general
- Shape button won't just have closed rectangles; it'll have Line, Open Rectangle, Closed Rectangle, Open Ellipse, and Closed Ellipse
- A suite of selection tools, including magic wand, marquee, pointer, and copy/move
- Offset tool
- Ability to select two colors at once (left/right mouse)
- Symmetry drawing tools
✔ Viewer page for kixels
✔ A like system
✔ Ability to set one of your kixels as your avatar
✔ Ability to delete kixels :V
- Local save/load option
✔ Alternative uploader for kixels made in other programs like Aseprite
- Alternative control scheme for mobile
- COMPOS (give this one a while lol)