You can watch the stream here.
puke7 may or may not pin it to the front page at a later time.
I will be hosting the Spring Tracks VII synclisten on YouTube! Featuring some of the usual traditions such as:
- Playing all of the entries!
- Reading all of the description (even if it makes absolutely no sense to!)
- Reading all of the tags!
As well as some new things to spice things up a bit such as:
- TRACKER VIEW for all tracker formats (that's basically everything but allgear, mixbattle_art, midi, and mt32)
- MIDI VIEW for all MIDI-based formats (midi and mt32)
- WEB VIEW for all JS-based bytebeat entries (sorry Jimmy :v)
- ART GALLERY VIEW for mix battle art!
- During tag readings, me being super quiet, almost to the point of ASMR
on smaller tags and me BEING HELLA LOUD TO THE POINT OF YELLING
on larger tags
- Uhhh...I'll figure something out for the allgear stuff!
This time around, I'm going to be playing all of the entries by format instead of the usual submission order; what this means is that I'll be playing all the entries in one format before moving on to the next format. The synclisten will be split into two days, each covering a half of all of the submissions, giving us this schedule:
Saturday (May 12)
0cc, allgear, bytebeat, deflemask, klystrack, lgpt
(100 entries total)
Sunday (May 13)
midi, mixbattle_art, mod12k, mod24k, mptm, mt32, ntrq, panda, renoise, s3xmodit, snibbetracker, sunvox
(99 entries total)
Links to the YouTube live pages at the top of this post! Look forward to it!